Reporting to the Maintenance Manager – Signal, the role is responsible for implementing the operation, maintenance and engineering activities for signal & communications system to sustain high level of train service reliability.
He or she will conduct fault analysis, carry out engineering studies, provide technical support, perform asset renewal, modification and improvement works for related systems to ensure that they are completed in compliance with the required safety and reliability standards. He/she is required to develop the maintenance regime within the approved cost and in accordance to the requirements set out in the design and the specifications, set up schedule and carry out recovery initiatives to achieve the target performance of signal & communications system.
- Ensure the safety and reliability of the track related interfacing works, the health and safety of the work team and contractors, and that such activities are planned and implemented in a manner that protect the safety and reliability of the operational railway.
- Manage properly the signal & communications system in a coordinated, controlled, administered, implemented and supervised manner to achieve timely completion in accordance with the requirements as set in the design and the specifications.
- Be responsible to provide a safe, efficient and reliable railway operation and ensure the signal & communications system and related works are completed in high quality with optimum efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Plan and implement the maintenance activities to meet departmental RAMS (Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety) and statutory requirements.
- Oversee day-to-day maintenance activities, monitor and review asset maintenance strategies to ensure the target of RAMS as well as statutory requirements are met.
- Oversee incident handling to ensure speedy recovery, and carry out the subsequent fault investigation and improvement actions.
- Coordinate with other parties for improvement / asset replacement projects, heavy maintenance programme, and reviewing maintenance strategy and asset performance.
- Perform effective human resources management to ensure a skilled, healthy, safe and productive workforce is built through the process of selection, training and career development to maintain a highly cohesive team.
- Perform ad-hoc duties and implement other projects as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical / Electronic / Computer Engineering disciplines or equivalent.
- 4 years relevant experience with 2 years experience at supervisory level.
- Strong background in signal & communications system maintenance.
- Proficient in written and spoken English & Chinese.
- Proven management skills and used to work within a tight commercial and time constraint.
- Holder of valid Macau driving license class B preferred.
- Be willing to work various shifts including weekends and holidays.
We offer an attractive remuneration package and excellent career prospects to the right candidate, interested parties are invited to apply our job openings via https://www.mtr.com.mo/career. For any inquiries, please contact us at 8506 0800 or email@example.com Views